Ok, ok, I know this Mariah Carey's WIP is getting "boring" and many of you might say "c'mon Luca stop posting WIPs and finish this one in a couple of hours!" but it's not that easy.
I've decided to post a "close-up" for two main reasons:
1. I think you are a bit bored of seeing steps about the whole portrait while I'm working just on a small area of it at a time;
2. I wanted to let you know why it's taking ages to finish this portrait: I'm struggling with hair! LOL That comes along with the fact that I don't have time to draw recently but a few minutes (that rarely become an hour) on saturdays or sundays.
Thanks a lot for your visit, as always.
* Derwent graphite pencils (from 3H to 5B)
* Staedtler Clutch pencils (HB and 2B leads)
* Faber-Castell black watercolor pencil
* Arches hot-press watercolor paper