1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Alternatively, a scalpel or craft knife can be used to cut a chisel point, which can be used to cut fine lines into softly applied graphite." //yeah I'm reading Mike Sibley's book "Drawing from Line to Life"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I don't remember... I rarely watch TV!
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
19.14 //ok... I can't get the purpose of these questions...
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My mother and father talking in the kitchen
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Coming back home from work
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans, brown casual shoes, a shirt and a dark brown sweater
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah... a nightmare!
11. When did you last laugh?
At work, I sometimes have fun with my collegues
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Some shelves with many CD's and old tape cassettes... but this ain't my room
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Nothing captured my attention that way lately
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Uhm.. Will it lead me somewhere?
15. What is the last film you saw?
"SAW II" and it was a thrill
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Houses and Hotels
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I used to be a sleepwalker
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd make travelling inexpensive
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
I'll pass over this
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I'd love to, if that would grant me a better life
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"You know I wouldn't have never abandoned you"
25. 4 people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
ok.. this is the funny part